Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sky Is The Limit

At a certain point when you hit the rock bottom, there is no more room for failure but to succeed then. The important thing is that you don't give up or retreat at the cynicism. That's what happened to me when I dropped out of school but decided to go back and finish my college degree. Hello everyone and thanks for viewing my first introduction blog. I am currently a Flight Management student at Eastern Michigan University. I am looking forward to explore many opportunities in this field of aviation industry that I chose because it was my dream since my childhood that I turned into reality because of hard work and dedication. After joining the Navy two years ago, things have rapidly changed towards the best for me. Not only I am close to finish my bachelor's degree, but I am also getting Masters as well. Add to that, I am getting ready to be commissioned as an officer and hopefully fly my own jet.

I am currently enrolled in a Senior Seminar Aviation class that is suppose to help all students enrolled in this class to interact with each other and learn about many aspects of the aviation industry. It is the initial step, if you will, to use the internet heavily to communicate professionally in a very learning respectful atmosphere. It's also considered as an open door for other possibilities to discuss aviation field such as TSA Security, safety, regulations and laws, airport management, maintenance, and other topics. This will enhance our ability to read daily news of aviation from each others blogs via links, posts, articles, advertisements, and many other methods. I am very open minded not to rule any career out or any opportunity because you can absolutely take all your options and excel in them by putting them all on the table.

As I mentioned earlier that sky is the limit, so there is no limit in my dictionary when it comes to learning, listening, and helping each other to achieve success and it comes in steps or in stages throughout your career. Friedrich Nietzsche said, “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” Therefore, I like to think of these opportunities as life stages that come across to help you achieve your ultimate goals.

I am looking forward to interact and see what other possibilities are waiting for each and everyone of us in our future. Remember: you don't give up or retreat at the cynicism, explore every opportunity, interact, and don’t narrow your options because the sky is the limit….

1 comment:

  1. Very nice entry! Your military background along with a Master's degree will open many opportunities. I enjoyed your Nietzsche quote.

    ReplyDelete